Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan is contributing at its best in the field of latest technologies, platforms and approaches. Here,Flex developers share their experience, knowledge and ideas to assure their best talent in the world.

Latest topics
» Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:41 pm by anjum

» steam boiler efficency calculator
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 am by imranmalik

» URLLoader and URLRequest application
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm by imranmalik

» Time display by ILOG ELIXIER PACKAGE
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 am by imranmalik

» how Filter XML data by Flash Builder
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 pm by imranmalik

» drag and drop (Advance Data Grid to List Box)
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:12 pm by imranmalik

» access the xml file through HTTPService request
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am by imranmalik

» CURRENCY VALIDATOR
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm by imranmalik

» Synchronous Behavior
Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:04 pm by imranmalik

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice sought on recruiting a Senior Flex developer in Lahore

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kayote

Salam All,

Ive recently migrated back to Pakistan to start my own little venture (even that is a stretch). I was hoping to recruit a senior Flex developer (with around 3yrs exp.) to create the browser application for the venture. Upon advice, I advertised with Rozee.pk twice but unfortunately the cadidates that have applied has left me most disappointed.

So here is where I need advice:

- What is the penetration of flex programming in Pakistan, espicially Lahore?

- Whats the best way to recruit for the above position. Of the applications, only two candidates were worth interviewing and even they left me far from impressed.

I think when I came back, I had this impression that we (as in Pakistan) have an enormous pool of programming talent, however, so far the reality is so far apart from my own impressions. Any thoughts would be awesome to read.

Cheers,

anjum

anjum

Walikumslam,

This is Anjum, Flex Developer from Lahore.

I have been working on Rich internet Apps from last 3 years. Im mentor here. You can contact me : 03228070051

https://flexpakistan.board-directory.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum